Logical cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

logical cube forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ralal, lvl 80 mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ralal

Ralal, lvl 80 mage Empty
PostSubject: Ralal, lvl 80 mage   Ralal, lvl 80 mage EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:10 pm

Character Name: Ralal
Class: Mage
Level: 80
Race: Troll
== Introduction ==
• A couple of lines introducing yourself with a bit about yourself helps to let the guild know who you are, and why you are interested in joining us.
I have two brothers and a sister. I am friendly, but im a little bit shy untill i get to know people better. I like Football, which i play thuesday and thursday.
I like most genres of music, or atleast the genres i know. One of my brothers play WoW too. If you want to know anything else just ask Smile

• Your Personal Name: Alex

• Country + time zone:
Koege, Denmark, CET

• Please list the previous guild(s) you have been a member of
.Why did/will you leave your previous/current guild?
I was in Casual raiding, but i left because I needed a WoWbreak, of personal reasons

• What tradeskills do you have? be specific and do you have special recipes?
I have skinning and tailoring and cooking. I can make deathchill cloak and such, and i can also make fish feast

• What raid experience do you have?
I have raided kara, grull, naxx 10 and 25, EoE 10 and 25, sarth 10 and 25 and first boss in ulduar Exclamation

• If you wish to raid with us, what times are you available? Please list Monday-Sunday and use server time. Please be as specific as possible.
I can raid from 19-ish to 23.20 on mondays, wednesdays and fridays. I can raid all i want in the weekends.

• Do you have the needed Raidaddons installed? (BigWigs/DBM, Omen, ctraid)
Decursives for the classes that can decurse, cure discease, cure poison ...
We use ventrillo in raids, pls install that also.
I have Omen, DBM and decursive and vent. Dont have ctraid, but can install it with ease

• Why do you want to join us?
Because i want to start raiding again, and do so with nice people. know some people in it too.

• Do you accept to check this forum on daily basis, we discuss tactics, share opinions, plan next raids, have fun and many more things on it. always have guild site up on a permanent tab on browser
yep

It is also advised that you spend some time on your application. For most guild members, your application is the first introduction they get before meeting you. Proof read what you have written, check for typos and mistakes, and add as much information as you can. Be honest. You only get one first impression, and if the first impression is good, people will want to see more.

Have you read and understand our "Rules and Rights" post in the public forum? yes
Back to top Go down

Ralal, lvl 80 mage
Page 1 of 1