Logical cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

logical cube forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kau - 80 Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kau

Kau - 80 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Kau - 80 Mage   Kau - 80 Mage EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:35 pm

Character Name: Kau
Class: Mage
Level: 80
Race: Troll

== Introduction ==
• A couple of lines introducing yourself with a bit about yourself helps to let the guild know who you are, and why you are interested in joining us. Hi, im a bit of a WoW addict recently after having not played for around 6 months, i live in south-west England and i've been grinding up the gold for an epic flyer while trying to gear up for raids lately, as well as leveling up fishing. Im hoping to join so that i can get a foothold back into raiding as i do enjoy the challenge of killing bosses and the loot that comes with it while being part of a social guild.

• Your Personal Name: Chris

• Country + time zone: England, GMT

• Please list the previous guild(s) you have been a member of: None, transfered a few weeks ago, used to be a member of Dark Guard on Deathwing last year
.Why did/will you leave your previous/current guild? Transferred to Ghostlands to play with a few mates

• What tradeskills do you have? be specific and do you have special recipes? Cooking 410 or so, mostly buff food

• What raid experience do you have? None for WotLK. Cleared Kara and Gruul in TBC.

• If you wish to raid with us, what times are you available? Please list Monday-Sunday and use server time. Please be as specific as possible: Pretty much any time from 19:00 server time to about 24;00 server during the week and weekend, more likely playing during the day as well on a weekend, may have random fridays where im out

• Do you have the needed Raidaddons installed? (BigWigs/DBM, Omen, ctraid) Yep
Decursives for the classes that can decurse, cure discease, cure poison ...
We use ventrillo in raids, pls install that also.

• Why do you want to join us? To start raiding without too much pressure on going every single day, to be part of a social guild that helps each other out and has fun.

• Do you accept to check this forum on daily basis, we discuss tactics, share opinions, plan next raids, have fun and many more things on it. always have guild site up on a permanent tab on browser: Of course

It is also advised that you spend some time on your application. For most guild members, your application is the first introduction they get before meeting you. Proof read what you have written, check for typos and mistakes, and add as much information as you can. Be honest. You only get one first impression, and if the first impression is good, people will want to see more.

Have you read and understand our "Rules and Rights" post in the public forum? Yep
Back to top Go down

Kau - 80 Mage
Page 1 of 1