Logical cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

logical cube forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xristo , lvl 80 warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xristo.

Xristo , lvl 80 warlock Empty
PostSubject: Xristo , lvl 80 warlock   Xristo , lvl 80 warlock EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:49 pm

Character Name Xristo
Class affliction warlock, though thinking of going desto
Level 80
Race blood elf
== Introduction ==
• hey im new to this realm, this is my first lvl 80 here , just came back to wow after a long break i been playing on and off since beta, last quit just before wotlk came out but am back AGAIN....... this game just wont let me go Very Happy

• Your Personal Name: marty

• Country + time zone: ireland GMT

• Please list the previous guild(s) you have been a member of, currently a member of brothers in arms
.Why did/will you leave your previous/current guild? very inactive
• What tradeskills do you have? be specific and do you have special recipes? 420 tailor 419 enchanting
• What raid experience do you have? raided all old TBC raids with my last character but aint seen any of the wotlk raids
• If you wish to raid with us, what times are you available? Please list Monday-Sunday and use server time. Please be as specific as possible. from 4pm onwards
• Do you have the needed Raidaddons installed? (BigWigs/DBM, Omen, ctraid) not atm but will get em
Decursives for the classes that can decurse, cure discease, cure poison ...
We use ventrillo in raids, pls install that also. got it already
• Why do you want to join us?seen your recruitment post in org and i am looking for a raid guild
• Do you accept to check this forum on daily basis, we discuss tactics, share opinions, plan next raids, have fun and many more things on it. always have guild site up on a permanent tab on browser. np
It is also advised that you spend some time on your application. For most guild members, your application is the first introduction they get before meeting you. Proof read what you have written, check for typos and mistakes, and add as much information as you can. Be honest. You only get one first impression, and if the first impression is good, people will want to see more.

Have you read and understand our "Rules and Rights" post in the public forum?yup
Back to top Go down

Xristo , lvl 80 warlock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Logical cube :: applications-
Jump to: