Logical cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

logical cube forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

apply Death knight 80 lvl |declined|

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dedwalk

apply Death knight 80 lvl |declined| Empty
PostSubject: apply Death knight 80 lvl |declined|   apply Death knight 80 lvl |declined| EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:49 pm

Character Name :dedwalk
Class :deaht knight
Level :80 lvl
Race :blood/unholy
== Introduction ==
• A couple of lines introducing yourself with a bit about yourself helps to let the guild know who you are, and why you are interested in joining us.
• Your Personal Name:

• Country + time zone: greece

• Please list the previous guild(s) you have been a member of
.Why did/will you leave your previous/current guild? im old guild is ThePub i leave coz delted
• What tradeskills do you have? be specific and do you have special recipes?
• What raid experience do you have? i ahve done more raids [ulduar 10/25,naxx10/25,OS 10/25,VoA 10/25..]
• If you wish to raid with us, what times are you available? Please list Monday-Sunday and use server time. Please be as specific as possible.
i can come all days in raids
• Do you have the needed Raidaddons installed? (BigWigs/DBM, Omen, ctraid) recount
Decursives for the classes that can decurse, cure discease, cure poison ...
We use ventrillo in raids, pls install that also.i have install vent
• Why do you want to join us? i want raiding guild
• Do you accept to check this forum on daily basis, we discuss tactics, share opinions, plan next raids, have fun and many more things on it. always have guild site up on a permanent tab on browser
It is also advised that you spend some time on your application. For most guild members, your application is the first introduction they get before meeting you. Proof read what you have written, check for typos and mistakes, and add as much information as you can. Be honest. You only get one first impression, and if the first impression is good, people will want to see more.

My wowarmory link is
Back to top Go down
boneshock
Admin
boneshock

apply Death knight 80 lvl |declined| Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply Death knight 80 lvl |declined|   apply Death knight 80 lvl |declined| EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:34 pm

We´ve got 3 reasons why we declined you
1.you didn´t take much care of your application it looks like you wrote it in a quick hurry you didn´t fill out 50% of the application and to me it just looks like you just want loot and don´t really care about the guild it´s self
2.You´re gear is fully unenchanted.
3.We´re quite full on Dk´s

-boneshock-
Back to top Go down
https://logical-cube.board-directory.net

apply Death knight 80 lvl |declined|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Logical cube :: applications-
Jump to: