Logical cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

logical cube forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application form

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
boneshock
Admin
boneshock

Application form Empty
PostSubject: Application form   Application form EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:31 pm

-------------------------------------VISIT THE GRULEZ TOPTIC IN THE APPLICATION Section thank you.----------------------------------------------
Character Name
Class
Level
Race
== Introduction ==
• A couple of lines introducing yourself with a bit about yourself helps to let the guild know who you are, and why you are interested in joining us.
• Your Personal Name:

• Please list the previous guild(s) you have been a member of
.Why did/will you leave your previous/current guild?
• What tradeskills do you have? be specific and do you have special recipes?
• What raid experience do you have?
• If you wish to raid with us, what times are you available? Please list Monday-Sunday and use server time. Please be as specific as possible.
• Do you have the needed Raidaddons installed? (BigWigs/DBM, Omen, ctraid)
Decursives for the classes that can decurse, cure discease, cure poison ...
We use ventrillo in raids, pls install that also.
• Why do you want to join us?
• Do you accept to check this forum on daily basis, we discuss tactics, share opinions, plan next raids, have fun and many more things on it. always have guild site up on a permanent tab on browser
It is also advised that you spend some time on your application. For most guild members, your application is the first introduction they get before meeting you. Proof read what you have written, check for typos and mistakes, and add as much information as you can. Be honest. You only get one first impression, and if the first impression is good, people will want to see more.

Have you read and understand our "Rules and Rights" post in the public forum?
Back to top Go down
https://logical-cube.board-directory.net
Balthamos

Application form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application form   Application form EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:09 am

I really look forward to your reply i think i might catch some sleep aswell :p Sleep will check in the morning!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Application form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application form   Application form EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:52 pm

boneshock wrote:
-------------------------------------VISIT THE GRULEZ TOPTIC IN THE APPLICATION Section thank you.----------------------------------------------
Character Name spahira
Class warlock
Level 80
Race bloodelf
== Introduction ==

can u beleive this is my second time wrigting this i lost the other 1 lol. well im 23yrs old and still like a big kid i love WOW what can i say im addicted:) my proffesion carrer in the real worl:) is a beauty therapist my BF is also a lvl 80 warlock and aslo applying for ur guild so if were raiding 2geather use will all have fun laughing at us out bid each other on items we may need:P

• Your Personal Name: javascript:emoticonp what u getting at there:P lol had to read that question twice lol .my real name is andrea

• Country + time zone: ireland time zone europian

• Please list the previous guild(s) you have been a member of my current guild is brothers in arms and b4 that i was soloing with my BF

.Why did/will you leave your previous/current guild? i am goin to leave my current guild because they inactive and do not raid even though the ones in the guild are quite friendly i need to move on.

• What tradeskills do you have? be specific and do you have special recipes? i am tailoring and enchanting lol cant remember what i have lol i no that i have a few rare recipys with enchanting but u will have to ask me to link in game lol

• What raid experience do you have? well on my previouse main char witch is inactive atm was in the raiding guild ragnarok which we raiding weekly which was naxx 10/25man ulduar 10/25man and aslo OS 10/25man

• If you wish to raid with us, what times are you available? Please list Monday-Sunday and use server time. Please be as specific as possible. well im free most evenings but as i am a full time worker there is the odd day i will have to work till 18;00 game time witch is usualy between thurs to sat but as i said thats the odd day during the end of the week so the rest of the days i can be online from 15:00 on sundays i work every other week so i could be online from 1800 the days i am working and on the days im not anytime asked unless im dieing of a hangover therefor i will say in guild or forums previouse to te night out just in case haha.

• Do you have the needed Raidaddons installed? (BigWigs/DBM, Omen, ctraid) not atm as i havent needed them yet but i can do

Decursives for the classes that can decurse, cure discease, cure poison ...

We use ventrillo in raids, pls install that also kk

• Why do you want to join us? i would like to be part of ur guild because my current guild atm is not realy active and do not raid any instas atm

• Do you accept to check this forum on daily basis, we discuss tactics, share opinions, plan next raids, have fun and many more things on it. always have guild site up on a permanent tab on browser ofc i will Smile

It is also advised that you spend some time on your application. For most guild members, your application is the first introduction they get before meeting you. Proof read what you have written, check for typos and mistakes, and add as much information as you can. Be honest. You only get one first impression, and if the first impression is good, people will want to see more. well if u want to no any more ur goin to ahve to invite me lol nah only messing well a bit cant think of anything else to say:)

Have you read and understand our "Rules and Rights" post in the public forum?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application form   Application form Empty

Back to top Go down

Application form
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Logical cube :: applications-
Jump to: